A normal Cardio-cerebral function is essential and vital for a human well-being. It is critically important that we try every effort to safeguard its proper functioning .Modern scientific findings have enabled us to come up with a unique combination of ingredients of natural sources that can provide wide range of support to our heart, brain and circulation as follows:
*CoQ10: -It is a fat-soluble molecule, with antioxidant activity, vital for mitochondria (which generates energy for cell) function.(1) Coenzyme Q10 supplementation is associated with significant improvement in endothelial functions. (2) It also provides heart,brain circulatory support.(3) (4)
*Quercetin: -It is a kind of flavonoids found in tea, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. A study in Finland shown that people with higher intake of flavonoid had a higher health benefits than those who consumed less flavonoid.(5)
*Resveratrol: -It is part of a group of compounds called polyphenols found in peanuts, pistachios, Grapes, red and white wine, blueberries, cranberries, and dark chocolates. It is known to have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. (6) Polyphenols have significantly circulatory benefits in humans. (7)
*Hawthorne: - A legendary traditional herb that have been scientifically studied to show it improves circulation and supports heart health in animal studies.(8) (9)
*L-Arginine: -Mayo Clinic 2013 study showed that L-Arginine as vasodilator to improve circulation.
*Magnesium: -It is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body. It regulates the active transport of calcium and potassium ions across the cell membranes, a process that is important to nerve impulse conduction, muscle contractions and normal heart rhythm.(10)
*Potassium: -It is a very important mineral that controls the activity of the heart .(11)
*Astaxanthin: -It is a natural carotenoid that give the pink color to salmons and crustaceans.It possess anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. (12) Health benefits such as circulation support and immune system boosting have been associated with astaxanthin consumption.(13)The research reviewed supports the assumption that protecting body tissues from oxidative damage with daily ingestion of natural astaxanthin might be a practical and beneficial strategy in health management.(14)
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) caplet daily. May take up to two (2) caplets daily.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate,Silicon Dioxide and Pharmaceutical Glaze
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose.This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers,and children under the age of 18. Individuals with medical conditions or presently taking any prescription medications should consult your health care professionals before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1) Cochrane Heart Group Abstract published on 2 June,2014:
"Coenzyme Q10, or ubiquinone, is a non-prescription nutritional supplement. It is a fat-soluble molecule that acts as an electron carrier in mitochondria and as a coenzyme for mitochondrial enzymes." Emerging data suggest that the harmful effects of reactive oxygen species can be reduced by coenzymQ10 because of its antioxidant activity. Coenzyme Q10 may also have a role in stabilizing myocardial calcium-dependent ion channels and preventing the consumption of metabolites essential for adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) synthesis.
2) PMID 22088605 Effects of coenzyme Q10 on vascular endothelial function in humans: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials:” Coenzyme Q10 supplementation is associated with significant improvement in endothelial function.
3) PMID 17287847Coenzyme Q10: A meta-analysis of the clinical trials.
4) PMID16911914 The impact of coenzyme Q10 .
5) Zutphen Elderly Study, the Seven Countries Study and a cohort study in Finland.
6) PMID 17306316 Department of Dermatology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, 630 West 168th Street VC15-204, New York, NY 10032, USA.
7) PMC4572713 A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
8) According to Drugs.com :Studies in animals suggest that hawthorn extracts exert effects on the CNS, including relief of anxiety and pain.
9) According to WebMD:” Hawthorn can help improve the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contractions, widen the blood vessels, and increase the transmission of nerve signals."
10) NIH Office of Dietary Supplement :Magnesium, an abundant mineral in the body, is naturally present in many foods, added to other food products, available as a dietary supplement, and present in some medicines (such as antacids and laxatives). Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body. Magnesium is required for energy production, oxidative phosphorylation, and glycolysis. It contributes to the structural development of bone and is required for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione. Magnesium also plays a role in the active transport of calcium and potassium ions across cell membranes, a process that is important to nerve impulse conduction, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm .
11) According to NIH:Potassium is a very important mineral for the human body.Your body needs potassium to:1)Build proteins,2)Break down and use carbohydrates,3)Build muscle,4)Maintain normal body growth,5)Control the electrical activity of the heart,6)Control the acid-base balance.
12) PMID 14503852 Astaxanthin inhibits nitric oxide production and inflammatory gene expression by suppressing I(kappa)B kinase-dependent NF-kappaB activation:”
Astaxanthin, a carotenoid without vitamin A activity, has shown anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities….These results suggest that astaxanthin, probably due to its antioxidant activity, inhibits the production of inflammatory mediators by blocking NF-kappaB activation and as a consequent suppression of IKK activity and I(kappa)B-alpha degradation.
13) PMID16431409 Astaxanthin: a review of its chemistry and applications.
14) PMID12727382 Haematococcus astaxanthin: applications for human health and nutrition:” The research reviewed supports the assumption that protecting body tissues from oxidative damage with daily ingestion of natural astaxanthin might be a practical and beneficial strategy in health management.”